There are 9 questions to explore for this topic. You can click on each question below to link through to the Digital Heritage Hub when the resources are available (between now and the end of June 2022).
- As a leader what do I need to know about social media?
- What criteria should we use when deciding what digital channels and platforms are right for us?
- How can we maximise external support and networks within the sector to support open innovation?
- How do I ensure staff and volunteers use social media safely and appropriately?
- How do I manage bilingual communications?
- How do I make digital access to our organisation a priority? - coming soon
- How can we use digital to widen participation and engage with ‘hard-to-reach’ audiences and vulnerable groups?
- How have heritage organisations successfully targeted international online audiences?
- How might we go about collecting oral histories digitally and establishing consent?