What will my organisation gain?
As we recover and build back after Covid-19, it’s easy for organisations to become inward-facing. They may struggle to build strong external relationships and stop looking outside of their organisation for fundraising opportunities. Right now, it is more important than ever that arts organisations have the fundraising strategies and internal cultures required to survive and be resilient.
Fundraising Culture Change is for:
- Leadership teams
- Board members
The programme will build new ways of working through:
- Reflecting on internal culture and ways of working
- Looking at business models and approaches to income generation
- Inspiring leaders to seek out new fundraising opportunities and partnerships with confidence
- Supporting teams to feel ownership of their work
- Developing fundraising skills within the workforce
- Redefining ways of working to foster innovation and growth
The programme is bespoke to each individual organisation. Previous participants have developed business plans, fundraising strategies, major donor implementation or corporate fundraising strategies – the programme works with whatever is most pressing for the organisation.
The Fundraising Culture Change programme is for organisations of any size, and all artforms – from small charities to universities and local authorities.
- We have the capacity to support five organisations between September 2020 - March 2021 and will aim to work with one organisation from each Arts Council England geographic area.
- We welcome applications from a wide range of organisations, reflecting the diversity of artists and audiences for art and culture across England. Our definition of diversity encompasses responding to issues around race, ethnicity, faith, disability, age, gender, sexuality, class and economic disadvantage and any social and institutional barriers that prevent people from creating, participating or enjoying art and culture.